DescubreValencia - Getting around
- Valencia possesses a network of urban buses and of periphery, coming to every corner of the capital, has a service from 4:00 a.m. in someone of his lines, until 22:30. From then, there begins the night service that ends on 2:00, with the exception of Friday, Saturdays and eves of festive that extends until 3:30. Besides the diurnal and night lines, in the summer period and during certain periods, since they are Europa's Great Prize of F1 or important festivities, several special lines join.
The service of the periphery it realizes a consortium formed by diverse carriers grouped under Metrobús's name, joining the capital with the populations of around.
- EMT (Municipal Company of Transport www.emtvalencia.es
- BUS STATION Menéndez Pidal, 13 46009 Valencia Telf. +34 963 466 266 TO THE NATURE RESERVE OF THE LARGE SALT-WATER LAGOON IN BUS (HERCA AND BUS TURISTIC) BUSES HERCA.
If what you want is to visit the Nature reserve of the Albufera, the water lagoon, the best way is to go in regular bus of the company HERCA. From Valencia, the first bus goes out from the Av. Germanías 34 (corner of the C/Sueca) to 5 minutes of the Station of the North (Station of Trains).
Also you can take the bus in the stops of Canovas's Plaza (Marquess of the Turia) and in the Oceanogràfic. The stop to visit the Albufera is that of the pier of The Palm grove.
To return to Valencia you will be able to take the same bus, in the same place that you lowered.
- To move in meter is very easy, disburden the plane of meter or visit www.metrovalencia.com, where you will be able to consult the stops that better are convenient for you, to plan your distance in royal time or to consult and the schedule to disburden. During your trip in meter for the line 3 ó 5 we recommend to you to do a stop on the station of the Avenue, part of the Valencian architecture designed by Santiago Calatrava.
The station is under the Bridge of the Exhibition, another jewel of this Valencian architect that you cannot get lost.
METER Divided from Xirivelleta, s/n 46014 Valencia Telephone 34 96 397 40 40 Telephone of Information: 34 900 46 10 46 Telephone Offices: 34 96 397 65 65
AN ADVICE: Tourist Card Acquires the VLC in one of our Tourist Info or in www.valenciatouristcard.com and enjoys transport urban free without limit of trips. Also it offers interesting discounts in museums, leisure, shops, restaurants … +Info
- -VLC TAXI 963 20 40 20
-TAXIVALENCIA 661 71 93 93
- RADIOTAXI 963 70 33 33
- The city possesses two principal railway stations inside his municipal term.
STATION OF SURROUNDINGS (STATION OF THE NORTH) Xátiva, 24-46007 Valencia Telephone: +34 902 320 320 www.renfe.com Valencia has an own nucleus of surroundings, placed in the center of the city, composed by six lines that join Valencia with Gandía, Mogente, Utiel, Xirivella, Caudiel and Castellon de la Plana. Direct connections to the Station of the North, with meter, bus and taxi.
STATION JOAQUÍN SOROLLA OF HIGH SPEED OF VALENCY (BIRD) San Vicente Martir, 171 – 46007 Valencia Tl: +34 902 432 343 www.renfe.com From Alta Velocidad's station, the trains AVE join the city with Madrid, Cuenca and Albacete, with a frequency of 17 daily trains and with an approximate duration of distance Of 1 hour and 30 min. Besides, the trains Alvia and Euromed (long distance) connect Valencia with the principal Spanish cities. Connections to the Station Joaquín Sorolla (AVE).
–BUS SHUTTLE: free Buses, which with your ticket of train bring you over to the Station of the North, placed in the downtown and also direct connection with meter and bus.
- Auto TAXISVIP.COM Plaza San Felipe Neri, 5 -4ª 46021 Valencia www.taxisvip.com email@example.com Tel. 609.623.811 +info
ELEGANCE VALENCIA TAXI Elegance_listado.jpg Av. Cortes Valencianas, 45 A-13 46015 Valencia www.elegancevalenciataxi.com firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. +34 963 464 748 // 34 687 579 115 Fax +34 963 385 960
- RENT A BIKE:
SOLUTION BIKE Embajador Vich, 11 46002 Valencia www.solutionbike.com email@example.com Tel. +34 961 103 695 Varios
SEGWAY VALENCIA Calle Gobernador Viejo nº8, bajo 46003 Valencia www.segwayvalencia.com firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. +34 963 924 814 Fax +34 961 309 755