Descubre Valencia - How to get
Información para llegar a Valencia por aire, por mar, por carretera o en tren
Service of Information:
Tel. 34 961 598 500 www.aena.es
Distance from the Airport to the downtown: 8 km CONNECTION AIRPORT - I CENTRE CITY
- In Meter: Line 5 Aeropuerto/Torrent Avinguda - Neptú. Every 10-20 minutes aprox. Line 3 Airport / Palmaret - Rafelbunyol (Metrovalencia). Every 10-20 minutes aprox. Price of the ticket up to / from the center: aprox. 3,90 €. Approximate duration of the distance: 20 minutes.
-- In Bus: Line 150 Valencia - Manises - Airport: Schedule: Airport - valency (Fernanbus): 6:30, 7:00, from this hour every 30 minutes up to 21:30 / 22:00. I boast: aprox. 1,40 €. Approximate duration of the distance: 40 minutes.
-In Taxi: Cost aprox. taxi Airport - center city: aprox. 20 €. - In car: The access by road is realized from the highway V-11, which connects the A-3 (Highway of Madrid to Valencia) with the V-30.
Connections to the Station of the North Xátiva, 24- 46007 Valencia Teléfono: +34 902 320 320 www.renfe.com
METER: Station Xátiva (lines 3 and 5). +Info: www.metrovalencia.es
- BUS: Lines (stops near Plaza of the Town hall). +Info: www.emtvalencia.es
- TAXI: Stop of Taxis (I Remove Taxi Valencia and TV Taxi Valencia). It is placed in the wings of the Station, going out of this one for the doors that are close to the route 6. Telephones: +34 963 703 333 and +34 963 571 313.
The Port of Valencia, one of the most important as for commercial traffic of Mediterranean, receives a passengers' regular traffic with the Balearic Islands and Italy and an increasing market of cruises.
PORT AUTHORITY OF Soft VALENCY of the Customs s/n-46024 Valencia Telf. 34 96 393 95 00 Fax. 34 96 393 95 99 firstname.lastname@example.org www.valenciaport.com Connection Port - Center City:
- METER: Lines 4, 5, 6. Stop Grau - Armed Spanish Plaza, s/n
- AUTOBÚS: Líneas 2, 3, 4, 19, 30. Parada Joan Vedreguer -Port.
- Stop of taxis of the Port. BALEARIA Maritime Station, s/n 46024 Valencia Tel. 902 160 180 Denia - Ibiza, Majorca, Formentera www.balearia.net ISCOMAR Maritime Station. Port of Valencia - 46024 Tel. 902 119 128 Valencia - Palma www.iscomar.com TRASMEDITERRANEA Maritime Station - Port of Valencia 46024 Valencia Telf. +34 902 45 46 45 Valencia - Palma, Ibiza, Brick www.trasmediterranea.es. www.trasmediterranea.es
Valencia is provided with a modern network of roads, which make her easily accessible from any city, so much of the peninsula as out of her.
The highway AP-7 of the Mediterranean, which passes from north to south for the whole Levantine littoral, uses as connection with the European network of highways and with the highways A-23 Sagunto-Somport and A-3 Madrid - Valencia.
The majority of the services of travelers' transport that operate in Valencia, both national and international, have his beginning and end of distance in the Bus station of Valencia:
tation Buses of Valencia Menéndez Pidal, 11. 46009 Valencia. Tel. 963 466 266 Horario: diario, 24 horas. Metro: L1 - Turia Bus: 8, 29, 60, 61,62, 63, 73, 79